Eligibility: .50 FTE or 20 hours per week for full time benefits except as noted in items below.
Medical Insurance / Section 125 (See current attachment):
BCBS Medical Insurance Plan:
The Corporation pays a percentage of premiums for our Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan. Sponsored dependents are paid 100% by the employee (payroll deducted, pre-tax). Full time employees that do not enroll in our insurance plan are compensated through payroll at a Cash-In-Lieu rate of $170/month. This rate may be modified by the Board at any time. Part time employees may qualify for a percentage of the full time Cash-In-Lieu allowance.
Other Elective Insurance Plans:
- Vision (VSP) – paid by employee as pre-tax payroll deduction
- Dental Plan (Guardian) – paid by employee as pre-tax payroll deduction
- AFLAC Insurance Products – paid by employee as pre-tax payroll deduction
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA):
- Un-reimbursed Medical Account – Corporate Contribution plus optional pre-tax contributions available through payroll deduction.
- Dependent Care Account – Optional contributions made pre-tax by employee
Group Life Insurance: Coverage paid by corporation. Coverage determined by salary.
Eligibility Variance: None
Group Disability Insurance:
Group policy-premiums paid by employer. Benefit of 60% of monthly earnings.
Eligibility: 30 hours per week
Corporate Profit Sharing Plan with 401k available to all employees. Eligible for participation in the 401k the first of the month following date of hire. Entry into plan and eligible for Corporate Contribution beginning first of the month upon completion of 15 months of employment.
Eligibility: 500 hours per year for Corporate Contribution
The Seniority Bonus ($50/year of employment) is paid to those with three years of employment or more.
Eligibility Variance: Prorated if workload is less than 75%.